Runechat Terms of Service
- Runechat is for entertainment purposes only.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to access any service offered by Runechat.
- Any gold obtained through playing games hosted by Runechat is understood to be for increasing in-game wealth only.
- Any and all gold obtained is for the sole purpose of Runescape© gameplay.
- Any other use of the gold attempted or realized is outside of the accepted Terms of Service and will lead to immidiate termination of your Runechat profile and forfeiture of any current Runescape© balance that is held.
- Runechat assumes no liability for any loss whether monetary or virtual.
- It is your responsibility as a user of Runechat to read the Terms of Service before accessing the site on
- Your Runechat Wallet balance is only a placeholder and only represents the current value of Runescape© gold we are holding
on your behalf.
- All bets and transactions are final.
- If using Runechat is illegal for you in your jurisdiction, you are forbidden from using the site.
- If you do not agree to any of our Terms of Service it is your responsibility to leave Runechat.
Code of Conduct
- Do not grief or harass people, and do not bully
or crybully users / site staff.
We are all here to have fun and get along.
- Cooperate with moderators and admins.
- Do not steal or scam.
- Do not post spam or offensive messages.
- Help other users (especially when they're new) find things on the site and help them get settled in.
- Rather than fight with someone you don't get along with, use the /ignore chat command to ignore them.
- We do not allow the selling of anything via RuneChat. Runechat is not a trading site.
- Do not publish personally identifiable information about yourself or other Runechat users.
If you discover any bug or technical problem in Runechat, please report it.
If you belive your game had a bug or malfunction you have 2 weeks to report the malfunction or it is considered void for refund.
Depending on the severity of the bug, you may be eligible for a bug bounty.
When addressing a potential problem, we have a strict policy of only acting on
evidence. For this purpose, we log all user activities.
If your bug report
cannot be reproduced and cannot be corroborated by our internal data, we
require screenshots or other means to diagnose the problem.
If a bug report
is directly contradicted by our data logs, it will not be accepted.
While we do appreciate users writing in with ideas for improvements and new features
occasionally, there is no obligation
for us to take you up on that idea, nor are you entitled to a reward for the idea,
nor can you claim ownership of the idea.
- We do not share your information with any 3rd parties. We may however use 3rd-party analytics
software to improve our service.
- All information collected and stored by Runechat is used only
by Runechat. Any breach of security will be disclosed and users affected will be made aware.
- We keep detailed log files of all user activities for about two months,
for the purposes of fraud detection and the improvement of the service.